THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LICE EXPERTS SINCE 2015
IN CLINIC SIGNATURE TREATMENT
We are the perfect solution to free your family of head lice in about 1 hour. Our in clinic treatment process has a 99%+ success rate. Since 2015, we have successfully head screened and treated over 30,000 families.
We not only have the solution, but it is SAFE. FAST. and EFFECTIVE all backed by our 30 day lice free guarantee. We will re-treat you for free if you get re-infested for any reason beyond our control.
Prior to your arrival at our clinic, please make sure the hair is completely dry, detangled as much as possible, and with no hair product (such as gel, mousse, or hair spray)
PROFESSIONAL HEAD SCREENING (STEP 1)
Our certified head lice technicians will carefully inspect the hair and scalp. Lice eggs are the size of a grain of sand, do not move, and are glued to the hair. A head screen can take as quick as one minute and as long as 20 minutes depending on the length of hair and level of infestation.
Sometimes a person can confuse lice with dandruff or sand. No matter what anyone tells us or who referred you to us, we always head screen the person first, so that we can confirm for sure an active lice infestation. Once an active head lice infestation is confirmed by our certified head lice technician, you have the option to get our signature treatment, purchase our do-it-yourself treatment, or not purchase any treatment option from us.
If an active case of head lice is confirmed and a treatment is chosen, the screening fee is waived. If head lice is not found, we provide a certificate of head screen to give to your school if needed.
Because lice spread quickly through a household, is it very important that all family members are checked once an active case of head lice has been confirmed. If the immediate family member is lice free, the price includes application of our chemical free lice suffocation oil as an additional preventative step. This is a recommended additional preventative step, however the immediate family member does have have the option to let us know they do now want us to put the lice suffocation oil in their hair if they are not going home after their appointment with us.
Our Signature Treatment is a comprehensive 5-step process that has a 99%+ success rate and comes with our optional 30-day lice-free guarantee!
One or more Certified Head Lice Technicians will be assigned to your family. There is no waiting and the process is performed in a private treatment room.
No follow-up appointment is required.
Treatment time can be as quick as one hour or as long as two hours depending on the length of hair and level of infestation of the person we are treating.
The average treatment time is about 90 minutes.
You should consider this option if:
- You want the person to be lice and nit free in about 60-90 minutes
- You don't want to put chemicals found in over-the-counter products in your family's hair
- You understand that lice have mutated and now are resistant to the chemicals found in over-the-counter products and they do not work
- You don’t have the time, patience, or desire to comb out your children's hair or your own hair. If you miss even one egg, the eggs will hatch and you can have lice for days, weeks, months, and even years
- You don't want your child to miss school
- You don't want to miss work
- You want a 30-day lice free guarantee
- You want to send your child back to school knowing they are lice and nit free
- You want to be able to have a certificate of treatment to give to the school
- You want to be able to go back to work knowing you are lice and nit free
- You don’t want to have to to do any follow-up comb outs at home
- Mom or dad has lice. It is a huge challenge to try to treat yourself
- Your child has lots of hair
- Your child screams and yells when you try to comb him/her out
- You want to make sure your entire family is lice free
- Your insurance will reimburse you for treatment
- You have a flexible spending or health spending card to pay for treatment
- You don't want to have to come back again for a second appointment
FAST-Lice Free in about 1 hour
EFFECTIVE-We have a 99%+ success rate
FLAT RATE-No Hourly Rates
GUARANTEED-If an active head lice infestation if confirmed by one of our certified head lice technicians within 30 days of our signature treatment and you have met the conditions of our optional 30-day lice free guaranteed, we will retreat the person for free.
Please make sure your hair is completely dry and detangled as much as possible prior to arriving to our clinic. Total time for our full treatment in clinic service can be as quick as 1 hour and as long as 2 hours depending on length of hair and level of infestation. If we know in advance how many treatments your family needs, we can assign multiple certified head lice technicians to your family and treat multiple family members at the same time.
Step 1: (20 minutes)
Our process begins with the application of our exclusive proprietary blend that utilizes natural minerals and essential oil to dehydrate both adult head lice and their eggs (nits). Our certified head lice technician will saturate the hair and scalp in our solution.
Step 2: (20 minutes)
We will then use controlled, warm heated hair to dry the hair. Our certified head lice technician will make sure the hair is completely dry prior to beginning step three.
Step 3: (20-90 minutes)
Our certified head lice technician will manually comb the dead, dehydrated eggs and lice from the hair. The time of the comb out depends on length of hair and level of infestation. The time of the comb out of the dead, dehydrated eggs depends on length of hair and level of infestation. It can take as quick as twenty minutes and as long as 90 minutes if you have a severe infestation and very long hair.
Our lice comb has long, stainless steel metal teeth and uses worldwide patented micro-grooved technology to capture lice eggs or nit to pull them out of the hair with ease and efficiency. Our comb-out mousse uses enzymes to dissolve the glue that holds the nits (eggs) to the hair and makes the comb-out much easier on the hair.
We divide the hair into four sections and comb through the hair several times until we don't see any more eggs or lice coming out in that strand of hair. Lice eggs are the size of a grain of sand, do not move, and are glued to the hair strand so it is possible for the egg to not be able to be combed out. However, after the first two steps of our process the eggs are dead, dehydrated, and not viable. They will wash out over time.
Step 4: (5-10 minutes)
We will finish your treatment with an application of our chemical free lice suffocation oil. This is the final step and kills any live adult lice that might have survived the first three steps of our treatment process. Lice have nostrils used to breath so our lice suffocation plugs their nostrils and stops their breathing within 15 minutes or less. You will leave with a disposable shower cap and wash out our lice suffocation oil at home with shampoo.
We have a 99%+ treatment success rate. However, you get lice from someone else, it is spread through head-to-head contact, and it is possible that you can get lice again beyond our control once you leave our clinic. As an additional preventative step, we will provide you with two 2 ounce bottles of our Lice Suffocation Oil Active Rinse at no additional cost. You will apply this at home on day 5 and day 10 after your treatment. Our Lice Suffocation Oil needs to stay on your hair for at least 15 minutes before you was it out with shampoo. If your hair is longer than normal and you need more than two ounces, you may have to purchase an additional 8 ounce bottle for $25.
OPTIONAL PEACE OF MIND HEAD SCREEN:
We have a 99%+ treatment success rate. A follow-up head screen is not included or required with our Signature Treatment. If a follow-up head screen is desired within 30 days of treatment, we charge $20 per head screen. If you have met the conditions of our optional 30 day lice free guarantee and a new lice infestation is found by one of our certified head lice technicians during your peace of mind head screen, the $20 charge is waived and we will be retreated for free.
SUMMARY OF SIGNATURE TREATMENT SERVICE
- You will leave us lice and nit free
- We provide a certificate of treatment to give to your school nurse
- As an additional preventative step, you will leave with our chemical free lice suffocation oil in your hair.
- We will provide you with a complimentary shower cap.
- The lice suffocation oil needs to stay in your hair for at least 15 minutes
- No follow-up appointment is required
OPTIONAL 30-DAY LICE FREE GUARANTEE
If the person we treat gets lice for any reason at all beyond our control within 30 days or less after treatment, we will provide one complimentary re-treatment at that time.*
*Qualifying for our Optional Lice Free Service
- Lice is spread through head-to-head/hair-to-hair contact so all immediate family members are at risk when a person gets head lice
- For your protection, we must head screen all immediate family members living with the person treated within 24 hours. $20 per person per head screen.
- Moderate, Severe Infestations and/or Long Hair: We may have you purchase an additional 8 ounce bottle of our lice suffocation oil ($25) as an additional preventative step since the four ounces we give is enough for someone with average hair and a mild infestation
- Why is our optional 30-day lice free service of value to you? Although we have a 99%+ treatment success rate, a person can get lice again beyond our control within 30 days after treatment through no fault of our own. All they need to do is have head-to-head contact with another person that has lice
DO-IT-YOURSELF TREATMENT AND PREVENTATIVE PRODUCTS
Interesting in treating your lice infestation yourself or maybe you need some of our preventative products to help prevent a future head lice infestation?
We have our own line of chemical free products including:
Lice Combs, Lice Suffocation Oil, Comb-Out Mousse, Preventative spray and more!
Our Do-It-Yourself Lice Urgent Care Kit includes a stainless steel lice comb, an 8 ounce bottle of our lice suffocation oil, and an 8 ounce bottle of our comb-out mousse
Check out all of our chemical free treatment and preventive products available for purchase online, by phone, or in person at our clinic and available for pick-up at our clinic, at our 24 hour a day medical box, or to send to you by priority mail
ON SITE SCHOOL/CAMP/WORK HEAD SCREENINGS AND TREATMENTS
Our Certified Head Lice Technicians will come to your school, camp, or work as long as you are located within 15 miles or so of either of our clinics. (We do not come to homes).
Call us at 800-920-LICE to set up the day and time. We need at least 24 hours advanced notice.
AFTER HOURS LICE SUFFOCATION OIL